Our Clients Always Come First
A thoughtful and diligent litigator and counselor, Ian always goes the extra mile to achieve the best result for his clients.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan, 2009 J.D. Cum Laude
- University of Windsor Faculty of Law, Windsor Ontario, 2009, LL.B. Cum Laude
- Michigan State University, Lansing, Michigan 2002, B.A.
- Michigan State Bar
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western District of Michigan
Ian attended the joint degree program at University of Detroit Mercy and the University of Windsor law schools in 2009. While in law school, he was the research assistant for the G. Mennen Moot Court and the recipient of the J.S.D. Tory writing award for his article, "A Method to Restore the Collaborative Balance to the International Monetary Fund" which was published in the Windsor Law Review. Ian also served as the teaching assistant in contracts for two years.
Since 2009, Ian is an experienced attorney who has handled matters ranging from personal injury, insurance defense, criminal defense, family law, landlord tenant, estate planning, real estate, contract drafting, and bankruptcy. Whether running his own firm, working for a large national insurance company, or volunteering at the Common Ground Legal Clinic, Ian has always provided exceptional advice and advocacy for his clients.
Ian lives in Royal Oak with his wife and son. He enjoys playing the guitar and piano, jogging, and camping with his family.