Among some of the questions we get about auto accidents are:
- How does my auto insurance decisions impact me financially following an accident?
- How does another driver’s auto insurance impact what I could collect if that driver causes an accident that impacted me?
- Are auto, motorcycle and truck accidents all handled differently in Michigan?
- Why is the No-Fault Insurance law so complicated in Michigan?
- What information do I need to provide an attorney following an auto accident that caused me or a loved one to be injured?
Many of the answers to these questions can be found in this handy guide to Michigan’s New No-Fault Law that is available to any as a PDF file we can email you or a printed brochure we can mail to your home or work. Best of all it’s FREE. All you need to do is fill out this form and the Bashore Green team will ensure you get your copy.
Don’t forget we’re also available for a free consultation to discuss a recent auto accident. Call Bashore Green at 248-209-6009 to learn more. We’re here to help!